Is AI the Next Recruiting Tool?
Hiring processes are typically long and unpredictable, but artificial intelligence is playing a vital role in transforming talent acquisition by enabling companies to filter out the noise and focus on the right engineering candidates. As hybrid work environments become the norm and the competition for top engineering talent increases, hiring managers and HR business leaders are challenged with several issues:
- Staying up-to-date on technology for talent management in an ever-evolving discipline
- How to identify passive candidates quickly and efficiently
- Providing a faster-recruiting experience while still maintaining a more personalized touch
- How technology can help hiring managers attract more diverse talent and support DEI programs
Hear from Kristin Speer, Managing Director at Executive Search Firm, Westwood and Wilshire, and Amer Akhtar, CEO at Celential.ai, as they share key insights on utilizing innovative hiring technologies to engage high-quality engineering talent across both passive and active markets.
This webinar is for:
- Hiring managers
- Fast-growing companies
- Teams searching for world-class engineers