Gender Diversity In Software Engineering
How informed are your diversity hiring initiatives? Is gender equality a priority in your tech talent search?
Download our report to discover the percentage of female software engineers in the U.S., their career trajectories, and how big tech stacks up in gender inclusion efforts.
With the current global talent shortage, hiring more women software engineers should be a priority for every company’s hiring plans. That is why we created the Gender Diversity in Software Engineering report to provide quantitative resources to aid companies in their creation of informed internal diversity programs and hiring initiatives.
The report is built on a talent graph of 5M+ software engineers in North America, augmented by proprietary machine learning algorithms to understand each individual’s background and career progression.
Download our full report to learn more about:
- The percentage of women software engineers in the U.S.
- The percentage of women at different seniority levels in software engineering
- Which big tech companies rank the best and worst for female representation in software engineering roles?
- The average time it takes female software engineers to reach leadership levels compared to their male counterparts
- Percentage of female developers across major tech hubs